Read the story, solve the problem! This 64-page “I Know It!” workbook is a step-by-step guide, complete with picture clues and clear instructions that show your budding math whiz how reading and math work together by solving interesting story problems in real-life situations. The lessons focus on using addition and subtraction concepts and skills, while integrating calendars, tables, graphs, charts, and clocks. This workbook follows the Principles and Standards for School Mathematics guidelines, published by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM), and provides the highest quality, most up-to-date curriculum possible. Give your child a new kind of story to jump into! For a well-rounded math education, get the School Zone Advantage!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• 64 pages of colorful, friendly illustrations
• Easy reference Answer Key
• Tear-out pages great for individual worksheets
• Parent Guide and Recommended Activities pages
• Concept and skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
• An amazing learning value and confidence booster!
Skills: addition and subtraction; choosing operations; money; tables; graphs; calendars & clocks; logic; focus