Share Idioms Tales with kids and watch their comprehension skills soar! Each book introduces a dozen must-know idioms—such as green with envy or wet behind the ears—in the context of a funny tale along with fascinating information on the sayings’ derivations.
Includes a big teaching guide filled with lessons, reproducibles, and mini-book versions of each story. Great for everyone—especially ESL students!
The 8 books include:
1. A Slam Dunk (Sayings About Sports)
2. Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining (Sayings About Weather)
3. Over the Moon (Sayings About Feelings)
4. The Long Arm of the Law (Saying About the Human Body
5. Peas in a Pod (Sayings About Food)
6. The Wild Goose Chase (Sayings About Animals)
7. True Colors (Sayings About Colors)
8. Shaking in My Boots (Sayings About Clothing) For use with Grades 2–5.