Multiplication Facts Made Easy
Paso a Paso los niños aprenderán a multiplicar con divertidos ejemplos, y actividades muy entretenidas. Realizado por profesores para profesores y padres siguiendo los principios y estándares para la educación matemática (NCTM)
Edades: 8-10 años. Grados: 3-4
“Six times six. Magic tricks. Abracadabra. Thirty-six!”Kids will master multiplication with the step-by-step examples, clear directions, and entertaining activities in this workbook. With arrays, money, and everyday objects your child will understand how, why, and when multiplication happens. Get your child this “I Know It!” book and ease your child's multiplication anxiety as they solve the fun activities and challenging puzzles using multiplication facts.
What makes this workbook even better? It follows Principles and Standards for School Mathematics, published by the National Council for Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM). Made by teachers, for teachers and parents. It's what you get with the School Zone Advantage!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• 64 pages of colorful, friendly illustrations
• Follows NCTM guidelines
• Easy reference Answer Key
• Lots of fun activities and puzzles
• Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
• Concept and skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
• Parent Guide and Recommended Activities pages
• “What I Learned” review pages
• Award page for a job well-done
• Affordable supplement to any school curriculum!
Skills: learning facts; working with arrays; skip counting; multiplication; commutative (order) property of multiplication; factor pairs; word problems